Only Tax Free Forms from Switzerland will be processed at Zurich. If travelling to Europe, you must complete the tax refund before leaving Switzerland.
For items in checked-in luggage
1) At check-in, advise airline staff that you need to show your luggage at Customs
2) Take your checked-in labelled luggage to the Customs desk at Check-in 1 (public area)
3) Present your Tax Free Forms, receipts and unused purchases for a Customs stamp and leave your luggage to be transported to your plane
4) Once your Tax Free Form has been stamped, go through security control follow the signs for Tax Refund to the Global Blue Refund Office, Level 1, to claim your refund in cash or to your credit card
For items in hand baggage
1) After security control, follow the signs for Customs on Level 1
2) Present your Tax Free Form, receipts and unused purchases for a Customs stamp
3) Go to the nearby Global Blue Refund Office, Level 1 to claim your refund in cash or to your credit card
Already received your tax refund?
Remember you still need to get a Customs stamp on your Tax Free Form to avoid charges to your credit card. Customs are located in the check-in area, or after security control.