- It’s the new secret address for Londoners wanting a foodie take on a bottomless brunch experience, with a real focus on a quality food and dining experience.
- There is an array of gourmet dishes on offer to indulge in. Diners can select a dish from the starter menu, then graze from the buffet, which includes fresh fish, charcuterie and homemade pork pies – the options are endless – as well as the vegetable bar. The main course has to be the highlight of the menu and this is one of the finest traditional British roast dinners in the city. If that isn’t enough, there is the impressive mini dessert selection to really get excited about.
- Inspired by the gardens at Chartwell in Kent – once the home of Sir Winston Churchill – the setting really brings the feeling of sitting in an English country garden to the city, and there is superb attention to detail in everything from the floristry to floral-themed food dishes, table linen and chairs.
- The dishes are works of art and present the delicious food in a unique way. Our favourite has to be the garden dip, with vegetables placed on a bed of soft cheese sprinkled with rye breadcrumbs to look as though they are growing out of the earth.
- Expect home-made dishes with a real focus on best of British produce, including Whitstable oysters; eggs, vegetables and fruit from Kent; and Rochester pork.
- The restaurant is situated in a prime location, just a stone’s throw away from Oxford Circus and perfectly placed for a spot of shopping after your meal.
- Where else can you find unlimited oysters and champagne on tap in London for brunch?
- Why not pop to the conveniently located Churchill Bar & Terrace next door for a post-brunch drink and the chance to sample some of the best Cuban-inspired cocktails you’ll find outside of Latin America?
Brunch is served every Sunday between 12.30pm and 3pm. The Garden Brunch is priced from £58 for the non-alcoholic and soft drinks option and £78 for bottomless champagne and house wines.
The Montagu Kitchen, 30 Portman Square, London W1H 7BH, +44 (0)20 7299 2037