With the temperature dropping and the weather turning colder in the run-up to Christmas, everyone will soon be strapping on their snow boots and boards ready to start the season. Winter sports are some of the most popular, with ice hockey, skiing and sledding among favourites – and looking back over your incredible photos afterwards is almost as good as taking part.
Technology giant Nikon has released a new 360° camera, the KeyMission 360, which is perfect for capturing the experience when you’re skiing down peaks, skating across frozen lakes or reaching the top of a mountain. It is part of the new KeyMission series of wearable cameras for every mission, from the everyday to the extreme.
The Nikon KeyMission 360 has a number of key features that make it an essential before you hit the peaks on your winter holiday:
1. Withstands extreme weather conditions and is waterproof, shockproof and freezeproof
2. Records seamless 360° video in 4K UHD
3. Compatible with the editing tool SnapBridge 360 app, to make your films as pro as your skiing
4. Small, lightweight and easy to wear, fitting neatly into the palm of your hand
5. Two ultra-wide-angle lenses automatically combine images with no blind spots
6. The LCD viewing monitor makes selfie-taking really simple
7. Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
The range also includes the KeyMission 170 and KeyMission 80 which, as the names suggest, shoot at 170° and 80° angles respectively. The KeyMission 170 can shoot video in a number of modes, including slow motion, while the KeyMission 80 is perfect for outdoor activities such as trekking, fishing and camping. Accessories such as mounts and cases are available for all the cameras in the range and the KeyMission 80 comes in black or silver.
Now you can capture breathtaking landscapes or your sporting triumphs from every angle!
Nikon Keymission 360, RRP €499.99*
Find your nearest Nikon retailer: http://www.europe-nikon.com
*Price is subject to change