Discover how titans of sports design Adidas and Puma have gone on to conquer the fashion scene and the world
- Proenza Schouler x Le Bon Marché Take a look at some of the vibrant and colourful designer pieces exclusive to the Parisian department store Read more...
- Chanel celebrates winter in Courchevel The famous Parisian label joins the ski resort for the fourth time with a new pop-up boutique Read more...
- 10 of the best Christmas jumpers The countdown to Christmas continues with our pick of the best holiday knitwear to invest in Read more...
- Givenchy opens a new flagship store The dark and mysterious fashion label opens a two-storey avenue Montaigne boutique dedicated to womenswear Read more...
- Mauro Grifoni launches at Harrods The Italian label is available for the first time in the UK Read more...
- 12 of the best designer leather jackets We reveal the best new-season women’s leather jackets in which to invest Read more...
- Seven of the most opulent buys Embellishment, a touch of gold and lots of detail - add a touch of the Byzantine to your wardrobe this season Read more...
Sub-products trailer widget
The Denim Studio buyer for Selfridges shares her top tips for buying the perfect jeans
Explore the hidden alleyways and untold stories of Paris’s historical shopping arcades and their associations with creatives from Jean Paul Gaultier and Didier Ludot to Molière
Reinvent your spring wardrobe with the German fashion labels – from Jil Sander and Escada to Hugo Boss – that are embracing bold, vivid colour and print
An insider's look at the life of a street-style photographer during fashion week
15 of the best red-carpet gowns worthy of an Oscar
Take a tour of the coolest concept stores that Oslo has to offer, from Haik and Mardou & Dean to F5 Concept Store, Bine and Designerkollektivet
Discover how revered heritage labels Louis Vuitton and Schiaparelli are welcoming new talents to write their next chapter
With the autumn/winter 2014 shows upon us, we look at the how the tribal trend from last season will reinvent your wardrobe for spring
The American design duo collaborates with the top fashion and beauty department store in Paris
As Milan Fashion Week begins, we talk exclusively to Camera Nazionale della Moda’s president Mario Boselli, the man responsible for organising Italy’s most important fashion showcase
We speak to Selfridges’ denim buyer about the key trends in its Denim Studio
Embrace 1920s style this Milan Fashion Week as Edward Enninful revamps Prada’s flagship stores
Eleni Kyriacou is a young Greek designer with an intriguing aesthetic
Discover the history behind some of Britain’s best-loved fashion brands