Latest:Make mobile shopping safer with Spotflux
INDULGE:London’s best spa guide
MUST HAVE:Mulberry’s fruit-inspired keyrings
NEW FLAGSHIP:Jimmy Choo opens new men’s store in Mayfair
CITY GUIDE:What's on in London: May
SHOPPING EVENT:Harrods online flash sale and prize giveaway
MUST SEE:Chris Bracey’s first UK solo exhibition of neon
ARM CANDY:Miu Miu’s new rainbow coloured bags
BEAUTY REVOLUTION:Chanel launches beauty vending machine
MUSIC FANS:Selfridges opens David Bowie concept shop
- Eurovision song contest party essentials Support your country in style with 14 of the best Eurovision-themed accessories Read more...
- London spa guide We reveal the top five day spas in London, featuring Bliss, Aveda, Away at the W, Elemis and Harrods’ Urban Re... Read more...
- Mulberry’s fruit-inspired keyrings British brand Mulberry has launched a fun array of fruit-inspired leather keyrings for summer Read more...
- Top 14 best designer handbags From Chanel’s latest Boy bag, Givenchy’s bowling bag and Dior’s Lady Dior bag to Mulberry’s Cecily tote and Lo... Read more...
- The best spring 2013 beauty buys Revealing the 10 best beauty products for spring 2013 Read more...
- Top travel gadgets Our pick of the best gadgets to take on your travels Read more...
- Russian Street Style fashion stars See Russia’s most fashionable street style stars here Read more...
The 2012 Fashion Fringe award winner gave us a glimpse into his Somerset House showroom ahead of his autumn/winter 2013/14 London Fashion Week show
Global Blue went backstage at Somerset House with Chinese designer Yang Du to discover the story behind her designs
Global Blue’s guide to the best places to eat, see and stay in London this May
We've picked out the best heritage brands in London’s Bond Street so that you can get the quintessential ‘London look’ in a flash
Weather: London, UK
Wind: NNE at 5 mph
Must visit shops
25 Brook Street, London W1K 4HB Tel: +44 (0)20 7493 9509
77 Fulham Road, London SW3 6RE Tel: +44 (0)20 7823 9500
50 Old Bond St , London W1S 4QT Tel: +44 (0)20 7758 9700
87-135 Brompton Road, London SW1X 7XL Tel: +44 (0)20 7730 1234
88 Regent Street, London W1B 5RS Tel: +44 (0)20 7494 0665