Pre-Baselworld!:Harry Winston updates its Histoire de Tourbillon collection
Pre-Baselworld:Salvatore Ferragamo’s Minuetto watch collection makes its debut
We're going to Ibiza?:Versus watches head to Baselworld via Ibiza
Pre-Baselworld!:Versace’s new bright and bold Thea watch
Pre-Baselworld!:Gucci introduces the new Guccissima collection for women
Pre-Baselworld!:Omega releases a limited-edition Constellation Sedna watch
Let's go!:The top things to see and do around Baselworld
Baselworld!:Burberry watch collection set to make its debut at Baselworld
Pre-Baselworld!:Chanel celebrates 10 years at Baselworld
Pre-Baselworld!:Hermès reveals its new anniversary Arceau watch
- Behind the scenes with Burberry Burberry invited us into its workshop for a peek at the craftsmanship behind The Britain watch collection Read more...
- Blancpain's new Bathyscaphe watch The historic watchmaker takes a trip back to its roots for a 1950s revival Read more...
- Hublot introduces six new timepieces The luxurious watchmaker turns heads at Baselworld with its diverse new collection of watches Read more...
- Li Bingbing opens Gucci at Baselworld The luxurious label chose the famous Chinese actress to preside over its grand opening event at Baselworld Read more...
- Versus heads to Baselworld via Ibiza Versace’s young and rebellious sister label turns up the heat for this year’s watch and jewellery show Read more...
- Things to see and do around Baselworld If you’re heading to Baselworld this year, take the opportunity to explore the city’s highlights Read more...
The southern end of Zürich’s sleek Bahnhofstrasse is lined with the flagship stores of many of the world’s most glamorous brands; seek out our top five choices
Zürich’s bustling Bahnhofstrasse is home to department and flagship stores
Switzerland is famed for the quality and innovation of its timepieces. We’ve picked our top five watch boutiques in Zürich
If you’re looking for top-quality jewellery, then Zürich is the perfect place for visit. Take a look at our selection of its most sparkling boutiques
Must visit shops
48 rue du Rhône, 1204 Geneva Tel: +41 (0)58 578 5050
Via Maistra 16, 7500 St Moritz Tel: +41 (0)81 833 6454
Bahnhofstrasse 25, 8001 Zürich Tel: +41 (0)43 344 7090
43 rue du Rhône, 1204 Geneva Tel: +41 (0)22 819 0719
2 rue du Rhône, 1204 Geneva Tel: +41 (0)22 310 6150