- Loewe introduces the Cruz collection Penélope and Mónica Cruz collaborate with Loewe on a capsule collection of polka-dot handbags Read more...
- Prada opens a new flagship in Barcelona The famous Italian label opens one of its largest European flagships on Passeig de Gràcia Read more...
- New Balance opens in Barcelona The American sports label opens a new ‘experience store’ on the stylish Rambla de Catalunya shopping street Read more...
- Louis Vuitton opens a new flagship store The chic Parisian luxury label opens on the fashionable Passeig de Gràcia shopping avenue Read more...
- Mango Kids opens in Barcelona The Spanish high street label starts the new season with a brand new childrenswear store Read more...
- Penelope Cruz launches L'Agent The film star collaborates with Agent Provocateur on its new diffusion range Read more...
The Spanish blogger took Global Blue on a guided tour of her favourite haunts in sunny Barcelona
Madrid and Barcelona offer a vibrant and varied nightlife, with a crop of cocktails bars springing up in both cities in recent years
The award winning fashion designer talks to Global Blue on why Barcelona is a home from home
Passeig de Gràcia, home to some of Barcelona’s most chic stores, is a perfect place to find labels that work well together
Global Blue picks out the five best Spanish brands for menswear in Barcelona
Catalan DJ and photographer Gerard Estadella attends the coolest parties around the globe, immortalises the most important fashion shows and DJs during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Madrid. He shares his...
Weather: Barcelona, Spain
Wind: NW at 1 mph
Must visit shops
Passeig de Gràcia 56, 08007 Barcelona Tel: +34 93 215 8104
Passeig de Gràcia 77, 08008 Barcelona Tel: +34 93 488 0540
Avinguda del Portal de l’Àngel 24, 08002 Barcelona Tel: +34 93 318 2462
Passeig de Gràcia 55-57, 08007 Barcelona Tel: +34 93 467 7022
Passeig de Gràcia 99, 08007 Barcelona Tel: +34 93 467 0195