NEW IN!:Tous flutters into summer with its Noa necklace
Say Hello!:Madrid welcomes a new Roberto Cavalli store
Antique vs Modern design:Objects of desire at Objeto de Deseo
Spanish fashion!:Spotlight on: Madrid Fashion Week spring/summer 2013
- Represent your country at Eurovision Support your country in style with 14 of the best Eurovision-themed accessories Read more...
- Spotlight on: Madrid Fashion Week SS13 Madrid's spring/summer 13 fashion week displayed a bright and cheerful outlook with tropical colours Read more...
- Tod's Christmas shoes The luxury leather specialist updates its famous Gommino driving shoes for Christmas Read more...
- The best boutiques on Passeig de Gràcia Passeig de Gràcia is home to some of Barcelona’s most chic stores where you can find a mixture of labels Read more...
- Loewe updates it's flagship store The Spanish leather label showcases contemporary luxury in its renovated boutique Read more...
- La Perla opens flagship store in Madrid The luxurious lingerie label takes up residence on the city’s famous Golden Mile Read more...
Madrid and Barcelona offer a vibrant and varied nightlife, with a crop of cocktails bars springing up in both cities in recent years
The award winning fashion designer talks to Global Blue on why Barcelona is a home from home
We’ve scoured the streets of the Spanish capital to bring you the city’s finest menswear
Find the best places to shop for footwear in the Spanish capital
Must visit shops
Passeig de Gràcia 56, 08007 Barcelona Tel: +34 93 215 8104
Calle de Serrano 74, 28006 Madrid Tel: +34 91 578 2823
Calle de José Ortega y Gasset 12, 28006 Madrid Tel: +34 91 578 3041
Passeig de Gràcia 99, 08007 Barcelona Tel: +34 93 467 0195
Avinguda del Portal de l’Àngel 24, 08002 Barcelona Tel: +34 93 318 2462