- Christofle opens a neon pop-up store The Parisian jeweller and luxury tableware specialist pops up in Paris’s Golden Triangle Read more...
- Cartier introduces a Style and History The Parisian jeweller opens an exhibition at the Grand Palais showcasing its long history in luxury jewellery Read more...
- Norse Projects teams up with Vans Vans adds a distinctive new textured feel to two iconic skateboard-shoe styles for the new era Read more...
- Hublot's Big Bang Caviar Lady 305 The luxury watchmaker releases a limited-edition timepiece, inspired by its signature Big Bang Black Caviar Read more...
- Moynat releases the Réjane clutch bag The Parisian trunkmaker expands its luxury leather travel accessories collection with a new clutch bag Read more...
- Cartier’s Winter Tale Christmas video Get into the festive spirit with Cartier’s animated short Christmas film Read more...
Spotlight on:Inside the Cartier Style and History exhibition
Now open!:Cartier introduces the Style and History exhibition
Next stop... Miami!:Hublot releases the Big Bang Caviar Lady 305 collection
The latest IT bag:Moynat releases the Réjane clutch bag
By popular demand!:Topshop cements its place in Galeries Lafayette
Meet the cat!:Karl Lagerfeld unleashes his Choupette collection
Light my fire!:Seven of the best candles at Colette
The perfect gift!:Van Cleef & Arpels unveils the Vintage Alhambra pendant
VIP A-List!:A-list stars open the Tag Heuer flagship store in Paris
New luxury!:Tag Heuer opens a new flagship store in Paris
We followed top Chinese model Tian Yi as she worked her way across Paris Fashion Week
Global Blue and SHOP magazine’s Chinese editor shares her favourite shopping hotspots in Paris
The jewellery designer shares her tips on exploring Paris
The president of the Comité du Faubourg Saint-Honoré gives a tour of his home town
The master of all trades from art and music to fashion explores the fashionable city of Paris with Global Blue
The famous designer shopping village recently welcomed three new outlet stores, just in time for the new season
Here’s our pick of the best stores for gadgets in the French capital
The restaurants found on Paris’s Left Bank embody creativity in their décor as well as their cuisine
Weather: Paris, France
Wind: WSW at 7 mph
Must visit shops
54 avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris Tel: +33 (0)1 4225 6878
154 avenue des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris Tel: +33 (0)1 4074 0127
10 avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris Tel: +33 (0)1 5323 9940
3 cours de la Garonne, 77700 Serris Tel: +33 (0)1 6042 3501
18 rue Royale, 75008 Paris Tel: +33 (0)1 4286 5666