- Inside Cartier's Style and History We take a closer look at 20 of Cartier’s most famous pieces Read more...
- Casadei celebrates with Swarovski The luxury footwear label releases a decorative and vibrant pair of embellished heels for the festive season Read more...
- Colette's surprise Advent calendar The famous Paris boutique releases a 3D Advent calendar full of chocolate surprises and Colette exclusives Read more...
- The Van Cleef Arpels Vintage Alhambra The magical Parisian jeweller adds a touch of heritage to its Alhambra pendant for the festive season Read more...
- Marionnaud reopens on Champs-Élysees The French beauty store expands in Paris with a new-concept flagship boutique on the Champs-Élysées Read more...
- Furla looks to the sky for next season The Italian luxury label previews its SS14 Up in the Sky handbag collection at the TFWA World Exhibition Read more...
Spotlight on:Inside the Cartier Style and History exhibition
Now open!:Cartier introduces the Style and History exhibition
Next stop... Miami!:Hublot releases the Big Bang Caviar Lady 305 collection
The latest IT bag:Moynat releases the Réjane clutch bag
By popular demand!:Topshop cements its place in Galeries Lafayette
Meet the cat!:Karl Lagerfeld unleashes his Choupette collection
Light my fire!:Seven of the best candles at Colette
The perfect gift!:Van Cleef & Arpels unveils the Vintage Alhambra pendant
VIP A-List!:A-list stars open the Tag Heuer flagship store in Paris
New luxury!:Tag Heuer opens a new flagship store in Paris
We followed top Chinese model Tian Yi as she worked her way across Paris Fashion Week
The editor-in-chief of Global-blue.com and SHOP magazine picks out Paris’s best areas for designer shopping
The president of the Comité du Faubourg Saint-Honoré gives a tour of his home town
The jewellery designer shares her tips on exploring Paris
The famous designer shopping village recently welcomed three new outlet stores, in time for the new season
The master of all trades from art and music to fashion explores the fashionable city of Paris with Global Blue
The footwear designer takes us around his hometown of Saint-Tropez showing us the highlight's of the sunny Riviera destination
Here’s our pick of the best stores for gadgets in the French capital
Must visit shops
6 rue du Maréchal Foch, 06400 Cannes Tel: +33 (0)4 9706 2500
24 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008 Paris Tel: +33 (0)1 4017 4717
154 avenue des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris Tel: +33 (0)1 4074 0127
10 avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris Tel: +33 (0)1 5323 9940
52 rue d’Antibes, 06400 Cannes Tel: +33 (0)4 9706 6650