- Stay at home with Missoni The Italian fashion label opens its first homeware store in Finland Read more...
- Rainbow glassware at Iittala Redecorate your home with Iittala's multicoloured homeware pieces Read more...
- Where to shop in the Galleria Esplanad Helsinki’s upmarket shopping centre offers clothing and accessories from leading international brands Read more...
- Mix and match your wardrobe with Cos Cos shows that summer doesn’t have to end with transitional pieces from its summer and winter collections Read more...
- Brooklyn Café takes New York to Helsinki A tiny piece of New York, brought to Helsinki by two American sisters, is home to the best brownies and bagels Read more...
- Art museums in Helsinki Helsinki is a paradise for art lovers; where works by national and international artists are vividly showcased Read more...
From design to reality:Stay at home with Missoni
Helsinki’s upmarket shopping centre offers clothing and accessories from leading international brands. Take a look at our selection of the best
Finland makes the most of its outstanding environment, naturally occurring ingredients and sauna heritage to produce a host of intriguing luxury spas
Helsinki's Kluuvi shopping centre is home to some of the best brands in fashion. Take a look at our pick of the top labels it has to offer
Our guide to the most interesting international brands available in Helsinki right now
Weather: Helsinki, Finland
Wind: ENE at 5 mph
Must visit shops
Galleria Esplanad, Pohjoisesplanadi 33, 00100 Helsinki Tel +358 (0)1 0470 6610
Olavinkatu 2, 00100 Helsinki Tel: +358 (0) 9 694 3005
Kirvesmiehenkatu 7, 00880 Helsinki Tel: +358 (0)9 758 7244
Valimotie 25, 00380 Helsinki Tel: +358 (0)9 5655 7134
Kauppakeskus Kamppi, Urho Kekkosenkatu 1, 00100 Helsinki Tel: +358 (0)50 340 0497