The following provides information on the legal terms and conditions that may apply to you when you use, browse and access the Global Blue website and/or any of Global Blue’s services provided through the Global Blue website. For your easy reference, we have differentiated the terms and conditions that may apply to you as follows:
1. Information. For information about who owns and operates the Global Blue website please click here
2. Website Terms of Access and Use. To view the legal terms and conditions that apply when you access, browse and use the Global Blue website, please click here
3. Global Blue Community Engine and Itinerary Builder Terms of Service. To view the legal terms and conditions that apply when you register and use our Global Blue Community Engine and Itinerary Builder services on the Global Blue website, please click here
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
This Website is owned and operated by Global Blue Holdings AB, a company registered in Sweden (registration no. 556572-6923) whose registered office is at Östergårdsgatan 7, Box 200, SE-431 23 Mölndal, Sweden and a company within the Global Blue group of companies. Any reference to “Global Blue”, “we” or “us” on this Website should be regarded as a reference to Global Blue Holdings AB and/or, depending on the context, the Global Blue group of companies.
If you have any questions regarding this Website or its legal terms and conditions you can contact us at email@example.com
WEBSITE TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE
These terms and conditions (“Terms of Access and Use”) apply to you when you use, browse and/or access the Website. Please read the Terms of Access and Use carefully before using this Website. By accessing, browsing and/or using the Website, registering for any services provided by Global Blue through the Website or sending us an email through the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Access and Use. If you do not agree to these Terms of Access and Use, do not access or use the Website.
For the purposes of these Terms of Access and Use, “Content” includes all content, information, software, applications, programmes, images, sounds, graphics, links, video and other materials displayed or made available on the Website.
1. Access and Use of this Website
1.1 You agree to access and use the Website only for lawful purposes and to abide by all laws and regulations that are applicable to your access and use of the Website.
1.2 You agree and undertake in your use and/or access of the Website NOT to:
1. use any software or material that contains or which you know or reasonably suspect contains a virus, corrupted files or damaging component which may corrupt the Website (or any part of it)or interfere with the operation of the Website;
2. upload, distribute or transmit any materials or information through the Website which are or may be offensive, indecent, defamatory or which may not be lawfully disseminated under applicable laws;
3. use the Website for illegal purposes; or
4. use the Website other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer systems or networks and any applicable internet standards.
1.3 You agree that Global Blue retains the right, at its sole discretion, to deny or block your access to the Website for any reason, including without limitation if Global Blue believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with these Terms of Access and Use.
2. Intellectual Property
1. The intellectual property rights in the Website and in and to the Content are owned, licensed to or controlled by Global Blue, its licensors or service providers. Global Blue enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
2. No part or parts of the Website or any Content may be reproduced, distributed, decompiled, disassembled, separated, altered, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, mirrored, framed, transferred or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system or installed on any servers, system or equipment without the prior written permission of Global Blue. Subject to paragraph 2.3, permission will only be granted to you to download, print or use the Content for personal, non-commercial uses, provided that you do not modify the Content and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Content.
3. The trade marks, service marks, trade names and logos used and displayed on this Website (collectively the “Trade Marks”) are registered and unregistered trade marks of Global Blue or its licensors. Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting any license or right to download, reproduce or use any Trade Marks displayed on the Website, without the written permission of Global Blue or any other applicable trade mark owner.
1. For your convenience, Global Blue may include hyperlinks to other websites or content on the internet that are owned or operated by third parties. Such linked websites or content are not under the control of Global Blue nor do we endorse or warrant such sites or the materials, products or services disseminated by or provided by such third parties, and is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the content, materials, products or services offered at such websites. Access to or use of such linked websites or content is entirely at your own risk.
2. You may not, without Global Blue’s prior written permission, insert a hyperlink to the Website (or any part thereof) on any other website or webpage or "mirror" any material contained on the Website on any other server and you may not establish and/or maintain, on any website or webpage, any in-links, frame-links and/or any other type of hyperlinks to the Website or any part thereof (including any of the Content).
1. We may attach banners, java applets and/or such other materials to the Website for the purposes of advertising a third party’s products and/or services.
1.1 Global Blue is not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising materials of any third parties and any issues which you may have should be raised directly with the relevant advertiser.
1.2 Your correspondence or business dealings with or participation in promotions of advertisers found on or through the Website are solely between you and such advertiser.
2. Responsibility and Liability of Global Blue
2.1 The Website and the Content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Global Blue does not warrant (i) the accuracy, timeliness, adequacy, commercial value or completeness of the Website or the Content, and expressly disclaims any liability for errors, delays or omissions in the Content, or for any action taken in reliance on the Content; (ii) that your use of and/or access to the Website or the Content, will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected; (iii) that the Website or any Content will be available or meet your requirements or are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros; (iv) that any information, instructions or communications transmitted by you through the Website is secure and cannot be accessed by unauthorised third parties; and (v) that use of Content by you will not infringe rights of third parties. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros, is given in conjunction with the Website or the Content.
2.2 Global Blue does not warrant the security of any information transmitted by you or to you through the Website, and you accept the risk that any information transmitted or received through the Website may be accessed by unauthorised third parties. Transactions over the internet may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the internet.
2.2.1 In no event shall Global Blue, its affiliates, officers, employees or agents or partners be liable to you for any loss, damages or expenses (including any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages or economic loss or any claims for loss of profits or loss of use) whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with(i) any access, use and/or inability to access or use the Website, or (ii) reliance on any Content, or (iii) any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent program or macros, or (iv) any use of or access to any other website or webpage linked to the Website, even if Global Blue or its officers or agents or employees may have been advised of, or otherwise might have anticipated, the possibility of the same.
2.2.2 Global Blue may, from time to time and without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue the provision of or remove, whether in whole or in part, the Website or any Content or any information, functionalities or services provided in the Website, and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or removal prevents you from accessing the Website or associated information, functionalities or services.
5. Competitions, Lucky Draws, Promotions
This Website may from time to time make you aware of certain Global Blue competitions, lucky draws or promotions. All such competitions, lucky draws or promotions are subject to separate official rules, specific terms and conditions and applicable laws which will be made known and available to you before your participation in such competitions, lucky draws or promotions.
7. Access to Password Areas of the Website
Access to and use of some areas of the Website are restricted only to users who have registered with Global Blue to use or access certain Global Blue services offered through the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to such parts of the Website, or to any other protected information, through any means not intentionally made available by us for your specific use.
8. Other applicable terms and conditions
If you use or access Global Blue services offered through the Website, additional terms and conditions may apply. If so, these additional terms and conditions will be set out at the point when you register to use and access such services.
9. No Investment Advice or Offer
The data and information on this Website are not intended as nor shall they be construed as investment or financial advice or as an offer, solicitation or recommendation of securities or other financial products and is not to be relied upon in making specific investment decisions.
Global Blue reserves the right to delegate or sub-contract the performance of any of its functions in connection with this Website and reserves the right to use any service providers, subcontractors and/or agents on such terms as it deems appropriate.
11. Governing Law
Use of this Website and these Terms of Access and Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden and you and we hereby agree to submit any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Access and Use to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden.
12. Changes to these Terms of Access and Use
Global Blue reserves the right to revise these Terms of Access and Use from time to time. You should therefore visit this page to review the current Terms of Access and Use from time to time. Continued use of the Website after posting of such changes will be deemed acceptance of the changes. If you do not accept the changes, you must stop using/accessing this Website.