Look for stores displaying Global Blue Tax Free Shopping signage in the window.
When paying for your purchases ask the shop staff for a Tax Free Form.
Tax Free Forms are available in two versions, one blue, and one white. Fill in all the required fields in block letters, using the Latin alphabet.
Remember: Incomplete Tax Free Form = No refund
At the airport please allow enough time for the refund process before your flight departs.
Before you check in for your flight, go to the Customs desk and present your completed Tax Free Form, passport, receipts/invoices and purchases to get a stamp on your Form.
Make sure the goods are unused. Don’t pack them away in your check-in luggage as you will need to show them to the Customs Officer.
ADDITIONAL STAMPING : YES
In case you didn’t manage to obtain customs stamp when leaving Lithuania, visit any EU country and go through the EU Customs again.
You must re – export your unused goods in original package and:
• Obtain customs stamp additionally when exiting EU within 3 months from the month of purchase;
• Send your stamped original Tax Free Form and original receipt from shop to Global Blue Processing Centre.
The stamped Lithuanian Form has no time limits on its validity.
Remember: No Customs Stamp = No Refund
Go to a Refund counter displaying the Global Blue logo.
Present your stamped and completed Tax Free Forms to receive the refund in cash or to a credit card.
In a rush? Mail your stamped completed Tax Free Forms to the address of the Processing Centre and receive your refund on your credit card.
NB: The refund you receive is the VAT minus Global Blue’s handling fee.
Shoppers eligible for Tax Free Shopping
● If you have a permanent residence in a non-EU country.
● It is recommended that the refund is claimed by the parents if the traveller is younger than 14 years of age
Minimum purchase amount
Tax Free goods
Refunds are paid on all goods that are exported in the traveller’s personal luggage.
● Goods that don’t have the 21% VAT rate
● Jewels, ingots, coins, plates and tiles made of gold.
● Alcoholic beverages
● Tobacco and tobacco products
● Items to be installed in private vehicles (cars, boats, and aircraft)
● Goods which by their nature, purpose or content clearly cannot be considered for personal (not commercial) purposes
● Goods that can be exported only with the legal acts of a license
● SIM cards, loyalty cards
Tax Free Form
● A stamped Tax Free Form has unlimited validity.
● The Form must be duly stamped by the Lithuanian (http://www.cust.lt/) or any other EU country customs within 3 months from the month of purchase.
● Original receipt/invoice must be attached to the Form. Name, address and VAT number of the shop must be stated on the receipt.
● Receipts/invoices can be added together on one Tax Free Form if all were issued on the same day by the same shop.
● The post delivery is free of charge from all the world if you use the Global Blue prepaid envelope provided by the shop. Note that it is sent by regular post.
● If you have not received the prepaid envelope you can use a standard envelope (at your expense)
● In order to prevent a possible loss of the documents, we recommend you to use secured mail service (e.g. registered mail or courier- at your expense)
● Before sending the documents, please make a copy of them or write down Tax Free Form number (DOC ID) of each Form for your reference.
●In order to assure smooth processing of your refund send us just Tax Fee Forms filled in completely and correctly
Address of Processing Centre
Tax Free Forms are processed in Global Blue Slovakia.
Please send the valid, duly filled in and export verified Tax Free Form to the following address
For standard and registered mail:
810 00 Bratislava
Prievozska 4D/Block E
821 09 Bratislava
In case of any other questions contact us: www.globalblue.com/contact-us/
For frequently asked questions visit: www.globalblue.com/faqs/