Thanks to Global Blue’s revolutionary Tax Free Shopping Card, saving money while you shop has become a whole lot easier. Use your card in hundreds of cooperating stores in Finland (Helsinki – including Stockmann, Lappeenranta and Imatra) to enjoy a stress-free Tax Free Shopping experience. Read on to find out more...
Tax Free Shopping Card – how does it work?
Follow these simple steps to make huge savings when you shop in over 250 stores in Finland. Click here to view the full list of stores.
1) As a Global Blue member, your Tax Free Shopping Card is accepted in most Finnish stores. When you visit any store displaying the Global Blue logo and Tax Free Shopping Card sign, simply show your passport and registered card. After a quick swipe at the cash desk, your Tax Refund Cheque will then be issued instantly. All personal details will already be on the Cheque, meaning all you have to do is sign.
2) Please ensure that you get an Export Validation stamp to your Tax Refund Cheques at the border crossing or airport.
3) To claim your refund, return your Tax Refund Cheque to a Global Blue Customer Services Centre. When Global Blue receives your validated Tax Refund Cheque, your refund will be transferred to your pre-registered credit card within 5 working days. You can also mail it directly to Global Blue, using one of the envelopes provided in store. Alternatively, you can collect your money in cash from a Global Blue Refund Office. Official Global Blue Refund Offices can be found in Nuijamaa, Vaalimaa and at Helsinki airport; there are also Refunding Partners in Imatra and Lappeenranta.
The benefits of the Tax Free Shopping Card – at a glance
1) Shopping is made quicker and easier with the Tax Free Shopping Card, as your Tax Refund Cheque is issued instantly.
2) You no longer risk losing your Tax Free Refund due to mistakes made when filling in your Tax Refund Cheque. Your name, address and country of residence will be automatically printed, meaning there is no chance of your Tax Free Refund not being processed as a result of misspelled, incomplete or unreadable data.
3) Avoid lengthy queues at Refund Offices. There is now no need to arrive early at the border crossing or airport to collect your refund; instead you can save time by having the refund put onto your credit card – all you need to do is get your Export Validation stamp and return your Tax Refund Cheque to a Global Blue Customer Services Centre.
4) Coming soon: frequent users will be able to benefit from a range of exclusive offers and discounts. All card users will also be kept up to date with all the latest news promotions available in all affiliated shops.
Lost your Tax Free Card? Have any questions concerning Global Blue’s Tax Free Shopping Program?
Call customer services now on +421 232 111 111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Russian and English speaking staff are ready to assist you with any enquiries or issues you may have, no matter how big or small.
Use our Toll Free Numbers to contact us:
Australia, Brazil, China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Switzerland: 00800 32 111 111
Indonesia: 001 or 007 -801-11 + code 3232
Saudi Arabia : 1-800-11 + code 3232
Taiwan: 080-113-4567 + code 3232
Russia: 8 10 80027761012