This latest addition to a long-lasting partnership means UnionPay cardholders are provided with easy access to Global Blue’s TFS services and information
Global Blue has extended its partnership with UnionPay International by creating a destination for Chinese globe shoppers on UnionPay International’s new TFS portal.
This platform will include TFS information as well as the access to Global Blue traveller services, including:
- Refund calculator: giving globe shoppers the eligible refund amount on purchases in different countries
- Refund tracker: enabling globe shoppers to track the status of their refund
- Refund Office locator: providing globe shoppers with details of the nearest Global Blue refund location, country by country
- SHOP TAX FREE Card enrolment: allowing globe shoppers to claim their tax savings without the hassle of filling in Tax Free Forms
- SHOP TAX FREE mobile app download: informing globe shoppers of everything they need on their TFS journey, in the palm of their hand
The portal is hosted on UnionPay International’s mobile and PC websites and available through WeChat. Beginning in 2019, the service will be launched on the UnionPay app, the unified mobile application of China’s banking industry.
This new collaboration with UnionPay means reaching and connecting with a significant segment of the high-value Chinese globe shopper market. Recent ventures include early refunds for UnionPay cardholders in Global Blue Lounges, downtown refund locations and at over 800 stores across Europe. In addition, UnionPay Platinum and Diamond cardholders receive priority access to Global Blue’s network of VIP lounges.
To find out more about this new service, please contact your local Global Blue representative.